Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Port Isaac : The Surrounding Areas






The area is known for great seafood . We took the ferry to the other side of the bay to go to best seafood restaurant in Cornwall.






This water taxi was certainly not my idea of a ferry and as we bopped up and down , left and right , I wondered why we had not waited for the real ferry.



Funny, these two passengers do not seem at all as nervous as the camera man.

Well, the name may not be very original but it served the most delicious  seafood I had ever eaten. Not just the best seafood in Cornwall but in the world.




While the restaurant may not have had a catchy name, other establishments did .  Like this one.



And this one.



And this one .











These girls too just "wanna have fun" but I think they would trade the fun for warmth.




Three Jays ?  This town is in trouble .



Was it something I said ?  I simply asked to take their picture .

No comments:

Post a Comment